Date: Sunday, July 28th- 10AM-5PM.
Healing Arts Festival
Thrive Tribe RI presents our first annual Healing Arts Festival! We are gathering the community to celebrate healing arts and to connect with consciously created local products. Come and explore the healing arts and high vibe businesses Rhode Island has to offer.
Healing Arts include:
* Cacao Ceremony with Alexa Iya Soro
* Kundalini Yoga with Jamie Lyn
* Shamanic Healing Journey with Karla Pineda
* Archangels with Gladys Ellen
* Stepping Into the Shadow with Kristen Acciari
* Make & Take Essential Oils Remedy with Todd Hart
* Esoteric Mapping of Tarot with Lynell Masterson
* Rediscovering Ourselves Through Healing with Leyanne Oliveira
* Gong bath with A. Michelle
* Sound Healing with Nate Quattrini
Local vendors include:
Arancia Physical Therapy
Mel’s Divination Readings
Mind Your Manicure
Mindful Maia Juice
The Endless Light
The Sage Bear
Soul Dance Medicine
Soul Wisdom Tarot
Xie Intuitive Enterprises
Join us for a day to explore, connect and reawaken!
This is an all day event- 10AM to 5PM. Located in the serene setting of Meehan Overlook at Notte Park in North Providence, RI. Our guests will enjoy indoor and outdoor (weather permitting) activities, vegetarian lunch, snacks and beverages.
Gratitude: All inclusive ticket. All day access, lunch, and aura image.
Peace: All day access. Lunch included.
Grace: All day access.
Love: Love the work we’re doing? Consider giving a donation.
– 10% discount available for teachers, active military, and veterans with code: 10DISCOUNT
– Please bring a non-perishable food item for donation, a journal, pen and yoga mat/blanket.
– This is an 18+ event.