Dates: Wednesday, May 22nd @ 7-8:15PM. Sunday, June 2nd @ 6-7:15PM.
– Kundalini yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan with Jamie –
Kundalini Yoga is the yoga of awareness. It is an ancient technology that transforms your energy – a tool designed to give you an experience of your soul. It meets you where you’re at and takes you where you need to go.
Connect to your breath, your body and your divinity and invite abundance into your life. No previous yoga experience is required.
Health Benefits: Balances your energy centers, tones the body and boosts the metabolism, boosts the immune system, helps you manage stress, helps balance the hemispheres of your brain, builds your intuition, improves functioning of the nervous system and glandular system.
What you can expect:
Each Kundalini Yoga class is set up similarly…
– Tune in with the Adi Mantra: Ong Namo Guru Dev Namo (“I bow to the divine wisdom within.”)
– Warm ups if necessary to prepare the body for the kriya.
– A kriya (set of exercises) that will allow the body to achieve a desired state of being
– A savasana (deep relaxation on your back)
– An 11-minute meditation
– Closing blessing: Long Time Sun
What to bring:
– A yoga mat if you have one
– A blanket for relaxation
– If possible, something to cover the crown of your head with for meditation – a turban, headband, scarf, hood, etc would be OK.
This is to contain the risen energy during meditation
– Crystals if you want to charge them up
* Wearing white will help you connect to your purity and expand your auric radiance – Kundalini yoga teachers wear white.
Space is limited. Register Here